Friday, July 20, 2007

Nothing New Today

Just an ordinary day (which is good). My daughter left the house at 5:30 this a.m., headed for Colorado. I went to work, the gym at noon, work again, came home, took my son to Blockbuster to rent a WII game, then back home to fix supper (which was actually breakfast, my husband's favorite kind of supper) and now I'm contemplating playing on the computer for a few hours or getting off pretty quick and do some housework so I don't have so much to do this weekend (tough choice, huh?).

Here's today's food journal:

Breakfast - banana and Kudos (4 pts.)
Lunch - Leftover ham, fried potatoes and green beans (6 pts. - I had small portions of ham and potatoes)
Snack - 2 nectarines (2 pts.)
Supper - bacon, eggs, biscuits, gravy, fried potatoes (10 pts. - ate on a saucer)
Snack - Probably 2 fudge sticks and Hostess 100 cal. cupcakes (3 pts.)
TOTAL: 25

Activity - 30 min. on Elliptical, 3 arm machines and 2 leg machines

1 comment:

Dee said...

Hi! Thanks for your comments on my blog! Yes, I joined Jodi's team, I'm hoping it'll give me some motivation to get into gear. I'm going to add you to my sidebar!