Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Meme / Food

Annie tagged me for a Meme, so here goes .....

1. What brings tears to your eyes, just about everytime? The song, "Believe" by Brooks and Dunn

2. What does your favorite outfit look like, the one that you feel great in? I feel really fat in everything right now, but if I have to choose it would be my jean capris with a babydoll-type tan shirt

3. What color are you looking at a lot these days? Brown

4. Do you let your kids/hubbie drink after you, would you ever share a toothbrush with hubbie? Yeah, they can drink after me, but "NO WAY" on sharing a toothbrush - GROSS!!

5. You're having dinner at your best friend's house, you find a hair in your food... what do you do? Push my food around the plate to make it look like I ate and then when the coast is clear, scrape my plate in the trash and keep my mouth shut.

If anyone wants to copy and paste the questions into your blog, feel free. Please let me know if you do so I can check out your answers too.

I'm on a Spark Team (Go Skinnie Minnies!) and have been putting my food journal on my Spark Page, but I've decided it's a pain to keep up with more than one blog. So...I'm gonna start tracking my food on this blog. It just helps me be accountable on my diet, excuse me, new lifestyle. Here's today's food:

Breakfast: Special K meal bar - 4 pts.
Snack: Banana - 2 pts.
Lunch: Ham/cheese sandwich (lean ham, ff cheese, 1 pt. break) - 4 pts.
Snack: 2 nectarines - 2 pts.
Supper: 1 chicken strip and ten baked tots - 6 pts.
Snack: Sugar Free Tigers Blood snow cone
TOTAL: 18 pts.

I get a total of 26 pts. per day so I'll probably have a couple more snacks before I go to bed.

Went to the Y, rode the elliptical for 30 min., did 3 arm machines and 2 leg machines

My team had their first weigh in today and I lost 2 lbs. this week - yeah!!

4 comments:

Candace MacPherson said...

Congrats on the loss. That is great.

Annie said...

You actually did the tag!!! I am shocked. Good answers.
I'm emailing you now because I don't want the next thought public :o)...

Unknown said...

congrats on the loss! yay for challenge!

The Price's Wife said...

Sounds like you're doing great!