Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Big Brother / My last nerve!



I'm mad that Dick and his daughter were nominated for eviction. This father and daughter have been estranged and I was hoping time in the house would bring them closer. It cracks me up when Jen and Amber start crying. I love watching that blonde, cheerleader girl. Talk about an airhead, but she makes me laugh. Eric's my favorite guy in the house.

Okay, the weirdest thing happened. I leaned against the corner of a bookcase for about 20 minutes while talking to someone at work. Afterwards, I noticed that the top of my hand and wrist were numb. After about an hour of numbness I kinda start to worry that maybe I'm having a stroke or something?!? Folks at work put me through the typical tests - smile, what's your birthday, move your fingers. I passed all, but still feeling didn't return and I couldn't type. I went to the Dr. and he said I pinched a nerve. Crazy, huh?!? It's been a day and a half and I think the feeling's trying to come back. Typing is slow in the meantime. What a dumb thing to happen. It makes me feel old.

4 comments:

Happy Working Mom said...

Isn't it amazing the things we take for granted on a daily basis? I can't imagine what I would do if I couldn't type!

I'm glad it was nothing serious and that the feeling has started to come back!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree about Big Brother, I don't want Dick or Daniele to leave. I think it was rotten for Jen to put them up against each other, I think she just has it out for Daniele because she is jealous. Anyway, I think it's time Jen leaves!
I've never pinched a nerve like that, that would be scary, hope you're back to normal soon!

Candace MacPherson said...

Yii! That sounds weird. Hope feeling comes back soon.

Annie said...

How's the hand? stroller came yesterday... about time huh?
You can't feel old, you're too young.